Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am
Location: The internet.
- Members and Staff may participate
- Two submissions per person
- Submissions must be no longer than 750 words
- Participants must PM me with their submissions
**Submissions will remain open until three submissions have been received.
- All submissions will be posted by me in a single thread when voting opens, and will be voted upon in poll form with anonymous corresponding numbers. Because I know which entries belong to whom, I will not be voting.
- Participants cannot vote for their own submissions.
- The winner of the challenge will be determined by the greatest number of votes received before voting is closed.
- Prizes include a badge that will be visible on your profile and mini-profile, as well as a specially made graphic determining you the winner. Not to mention awesome bragging rights to all your friends... Graphics can be either a signature or an avatar, you get to choose!
As inspired by Tammika, ever seen that show Who's Line is it Anyway? The basic concept of it, besides massive humor, is contestants are given three things: a line, a place, and a time. They must build a 30 second act from these three things, and extremely funny skits form that have the audience laughing like crazy.
I'm not going to ask you to be funny if you don't want to be; that's completely up to you. However, your entry must contain the given line, place, and time in no more than 750 words.
- The line, given by AnonnonA: "True, but I didn't realize people trying to kill him or sell him would catch on so fast."
- The place: Rome
- The time: Ancient
Good luck, loves!
Last bumped by TruthSayer on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 am.
"If he asks me what day of the week it is, I'll be sorely tempted to answer 'orange'." ~Chang WuFei, The Arrangement.