Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am
1. Register! Only one account per person. It is important that you register with a valid email address as account activation is through email. Be sure to check your spam folders if you haven't received your verification email. If it's been too long, feel free to email TruthSayer Please title the email Validation Link, so it will be noticed right away.
2. Read the Rules. Know them. Love them. Bake them cookies. It's what will keep the demons of chaos from consuming the entire forum. Great idea for a roleplay, bad end for a roleplay forum.
3. Introduce yourself. Say hello in the introduction thread, get to know your fellow Anubians. Tell us about yourself. We don't bite. (maybe Madd does, but not too hard.) It's a great way to see common interests and possibly glean an idea for a plot or two.
4. Chat. Hop in the chat and say hi. This would be number one if it weren't for the important need of registering. Chatting is another way to get to know each other, find an rp buddy, do some quick collaborating on existing roleplays, find out what I ate for dinner etc...
5. Scan the OOC's and the Library for something that interests you. Find a roleplay you like and let them know how awesome it is, even drop a character idea. Also, take a look at what other Anubians are up to by checking out their thread trackers in the Library. There may be an open role in a game that suits you.
- The Want Ads
Salvagard: Land of the Snow Wolves OOC
Chronicles of Altheria OOC
6. Post! If you don't see what you like, post an idea yourself in the same places I listed above and/or create your own volume in the library. Or, just start your own thread! Maybe someone else has the same thoughts as you. We love new ideas!
7. Have fun! Remember, it's a game.